Barót2Summit Item of the Day
New Jersey Shore!
- $15 sponsorship pays for one guest’s Boardwalk dinner and ice cream
- $33 sponsorship pays for one guest’s daytrip at Six Flags Great Adventure
- $50 sponsorship pays for one guest’s overnight at Murray Grove, the Universalist Camp where John Murray, the father of Universalism, preached his first Universalist sermon.
- $75 sponsorship pays for one guest’s entire NJ Shore experience.
- INKIND Donation: We need drivers to transport guests to NJ Shore and back from Six Flags Great Adventure on August 8th and 9th. You must be 25 years old with a valid driver’s license.
If you would like to provide sponsorship or in-kind donations, here’s what to do:
Send an email to our Register Volunteer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List the items you would like to donate.
Where appropriate, send a check to UCS, 4 Waldron Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901. Checks should be made out to UCS with Barót2Summit on the memo line.
- Our Register Volunteer will send you a confirmation email. She will coordinate your donation with our trip leaders.