Its hard to believe that our RE program year is halfway over. A big THANK YOU to all of the volunteers who taught our children’s religious education classes for the Fall semester. The kids bonded with each other through your guidance and the gift of your time. Our program woudn’t be as strong as it is without you.
Our Spring semester, and with it a new batch of volunteer teachers, begins this Sunday, January 31st at both the 9:30AM and 11:15AM services. Volunteers, please keep an eye out this week for emails regarding your first lessons, a teaching schedule, and information regarding the Spring Teacher Orientation (cancelled due to last weekend’s blizzard).
Children’s RE classes meet in the following rooms to explore the following themes:
- PreKindergarten meets in Room 004 (We Are Many, We Are One)
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade meet in Room 208 (Wonderful Welcome)
- 2nd & 3rd Grade meet in Room 207 (Free to Believe)
- 4th & 5th Grade meet in Room 005-006 (Sing to the Power)
- 6th & 7th Grade meet in Room 209 (Neighboring Faiths)
For more information about class offerings and our children’s religious education program, please contact our Director of Religious Education, Laura Beth Brown, at email@example.com. Hope to see all of you this Sunday!