Join our events on Living Well and Leaving Well….
Being Mortal Film Screening of the PBS Documentary
Sunday, January 28th, 4:30 pm followed by Refuel service at 6:30 pm
- Join the conversation on Atal Gwande’s groundbreaking book, Being Mortal, now in a PBS Frontline film. The film will be followed by discussion and a centering Refuel service at 6:30 pm.
The Gifts of Living & Leaving Well Workshop
Sunday, Feb 11th, 1-4 pm at Beacon
- Good Death with Rev Sharon Burniston
- Funeral Planning (with Scott Bradley)
- Medical Decisions with geriatrician
Sunday, Feb 25th, 1- 4 pm at Beacon
- Estate & Financial Planning with Don Goldberg
- Legal Issues with an Elder Care Attorney
- Celebration of Life with Rev. Emilie Boggis
Book Discussion & Action Plan of Atal Gwande’s Being Mortal
In this six-week book discussion, participants will be guided through an in depth book discussion and action plan to living and leaving well.
Group 1: Wednesday afternoons, 1 pm: March 7, 21, April 11, 25, May 9, 23
Group 2: Sunday evenings: March 4, 18, April 8, 22, May 6, 20
- Begin in Refuel at 6:30 pm and then, join the discussion at 7:15 – 9 pm evening
Register at summitbeacon.org or by emailing emilie@summitbeac