As a newcomer, worship is a great first step.
You’ll learn spiritual practices like centering and meditation. You’ll get a feeling for our community. You’ll feel renewed and rejuvenated for the week ahead. At some point, however, you’ll want more because belonging happens when you reach out.
Explorer Circles are about feeling at home in our community.
It’s a three-week small group for Beacon newcomers that gives you a better understanding of Unitarian Universalism and our community. Members tell us repeatedly that it’s where they made their first friends at Beacon. Sessions are led by Rev. Emilie Boggis and our Membership Team. We are happy to provide childcare. Click to Register. You can also sign up by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Explorer Circles:
- January Sunday Circle: Sundays, 11:30 am – 1 pm: Jan 14, 21, 28
- January Tuesday Circle: Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm: Jan 16 & 23
- One Day! Saturday, March 24th, 9 am – 1 pm
- April Sundays, 11:30 am – 1 pm, April 15, 22, 29
- April Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm, April 17 & 24