Beacon is moving to a new kind of record keeping solution called Realm®. Not only will this improve work life for our ministry staff, it will make it easier for our congregation to connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and grow as a connected community.
Realm is a product of our previous database, ACS, and replaces the ChurchLife app as well as Access ACS. It is an online tool, which means you can login from anywhere. Yon can download the app to use from your phone or login from a web browser. Access Realm here through a browser: https://onrealm.org/
If you are a member of our Beacon community, you should receive an email invitation to set up a Realm account. If you have trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Once you create your account, you can download the Connect App for your smartphone, at either
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/connect-our-church-community/id1052274581?mt=8
- Or Google play for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acstechnologies.android.realm.engagement&hl=en_US
After creating an account and downloading the app, we encourage you to use and explore Realm in the following ways, using either the app or Realm from a regular computer and browser (at OnRealm.org).
- Your profile
- check your information and edit as needed
- Upload a personal or family photo
- Manage your giving and check your giving record
- See if you can find friends on the app.
- Use it to communicate with your groups
- Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others in your group
- Photos—Capture your moments together and share them with your group
- Files —Access your group’s shared files
- RSVP to events and sign up to bring something
- Events—See event details (date, time, location, etc)